Definition of globalize in English:
Develop or be developed so as to make possible international influence or operation: [with object]: communication globalizes capital markets [no object]: building facilities overseas is part of the strategy of every company that aims to globalize
More example sentences
- The moment the debate was publicized on the Internet, it was globalized.
- I can only assume that they've found a way to carry on globalising without these issues mattering - probably because technology has reduced the cost of reversioning.
- The values of freedom and fairness must become the transparent motivation for globalising the world and not the current motivators, greed and exploitation.
internationalize, go global, expand worldwide
- Example sentences
- They're being heard on street violence, lack of safety in the streets, on immigration and heard on the uncertainties linked to globalizations.
- Their goal is to establish a common market to help the sub region deal with the impact of economic globalizations.
- It's more a sign that they are terrified of the globalization that is already occurring.
Pronunciation: /ˌɡlōbələˈzāSHən/ /ˌɡlōbəˌlīˈzāSHən/noun
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.