Definition of globalize in English:
Develop or be developed so as to make possible international influence or operation: [with object]: communication globalizes capital markets [no object]: building facilities overseas is part of the strategy of every company that aims to globalize
More example sentences
- The moment the debate was publicized on the Internet, it was globalized.
- I can only assume that they've found a way to carry on globalising without these issues mattering - probably because technology has reduced the cost of reversioning.
- The values of freedom and fairness must become the transparent motivation for globalising the world and not the current motivators, greed and exploitation.
internationalize, go global, expand worldwide
- Example sentences
- They're being heard on street violence, lack of safety in the streets, on immigration and heard on the uncertainties linked to globalizations.
- Their goal is to establish a common market to help the sub region deal with the impact of economic globalizations.
- It's more a sign that they are terrified of the globalization that is already occurring.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.