Definition of glyphosate in English:
A synthetic compound that is a nonselective systemic herbicide, particularly effective against perennial weeds.
- Alternative name: N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine; chemical formula: C3H8NO5P
- Non-selective herbicides such as glyphosate and glufosinate aid in broadening the spectrum of weeds controlled.
- If you must use weed killers, try a pre-prepared systemic herbicide containing glyphosate.
- Remember that glyphosate is a non-selective herbicide.
Definition of glyphosate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.