- A free kick taken by the defending side from within their goal area after attackers send the ball over the end line outside the goal.More example sentences
- Australia hassle the Brazilian defence into conceding a corner, Dida flaps in no-man's land, but the corner's overhit and goes straight out the other side for a goal kick.
- Eventually Degen helpfully heads the ball off for a goal kick.
- Kevin wanted to make sure the Stingrays would be awarded a goal kick to put the ball back into play.
More definitions of goal kickDefinition of goal kick in:
- The British & World English dictionary