another term for goaltender.
More example sentences
- I understand that the goalkeepers are the only players allowed to handle the ball.
- He argues that because goalkeepers can handle the ball in the penalty area, they therefore should not be allowed to kick the ball outside of it.
- Solano clipped the ball past the isolated goalkeeper to score into an empty net.
- More example sentences
- Bad defending, bad goalkeeping - Manchester United need to score three goals to force extra time.
- Abigail, the goalkeeper, showed great goalkeeping skills by preventing many goals.
- It caters for all levels with the more talented being coached at its advanced centre alongside specialist goalkeeping.
More definitions of goalkeeperDefinition of goalkeeper in:
- The British & World English dictionary