- A raisin made from a white grape.More example sentences
- Some salad dressings contain sulfites, and so do dried fruits like apricots or golden raisins.
- Place the lemon juice, one-quarter cup of golden raisins, and one-quarter cup of dried apricots in a bowl.
- A dusty orange color, spotted with crunchy hazelnuts and translucent golden raisins, the bread was tender and moist with a very delicate crumb.
More definitions of golden raisinDefinition of golden raisin in:
- The British & World English dictionary