- A small motorized vehicle for golfers and their equipment.More example sentences
- The bottom line for golfers: Lose the golf cart and start hoofing it.
- The gardens surrounding the manor house, which are open to the public, are meticulously maintained and in recent years, when walking proved difficult, King acquired a motorised golf cart to get around the gardens.
- Professional golfer Casey Martin uses a golf cart on tour because of a disability - circulatory disability in his leg, and the Supreme Court, seven to two, said today, he can keep on playing with the cart.
More definitions of golf cartDefinition of golf cart in:
- The British & World English dictionary