Definition of good-natured in English:
Kind, friendly, and patient: everyone was very good-natured about my comments there was plenty of good-natured banter
More example sentences
- She was a good-natured, kind and pleasant person and a most helpful neighbour who will be missed by all who knew her.
- Oddly, it isn't included on this debut album though its good-natured whimsy would have chimed well with these songs.
- Amiable, good-natured and good fun, this is a highly promising feature debut from Simon Pegg.
- Example sentences
- With that, he turned good-naturedly to his schoolmate.
- Friends who live far apart geographically were brought together to good-naturedly discuss mutual interests or angrily denounce differing tastes.
- Jamie Robinson is an expert skipper who, with the help of ship's mate Toby, good-naturedly fuses guests into a surprisingly competent crew.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan