Not easily irritated or made angry.
More example sentences
- Known as ‘Soldier’ or ‘Titus’, the cheerful Oates was a quiet, good-tempered individual noted for his laconic wit.
- Three months after the death, the family are still struggling to accept that the man they knew as quiet, hard-working and good-tempered had been killed so brutally.
- Parker's big-bellied appearance and his good-tempered and kind-hearted manner make him seem better suited to the role of English landlord than highly successful producer.
- More example sentences
- From their earliest days they were exposed to a world of ideas and discussion, of conflicting views rationally and good-temperedly examined, and they developed a respect for all who seek deeper knowledge and understanding.
- In the midst of it all you must take your stand, good-temperedly and without disdain.
- You'll good-temperedly hand over your bag to be stowed in the hold.