- 1A support or pipe curved like a goose’s neck: [as modifier]: a gooseneck lampMore example sentences
- This lamp has a flexible gooseneck design for maximum efficiency, with an ‘Instant On’ switch that is flicker-free.
- Try dimming the lights if your work space seems too bright, or use a swing-arm or gooseneck lamp to illuminate your work area if it seems too dim.
- It's basically a mini lamp at the end of a flexible gooseneck cable.
More definitions of gooseneckDefinition of gooseneck in:
- The British & World English dictionary