adjective (goosier, goosiest)
- 1Having or showing a quality considered to be characteristic of a goose, especially foolishness or nervousness.More example sentences
- When he start to sing; then I'd get a little nervous and goosy like.
- ‘Terms like democracy make me really goosey… they feel like clouds of methane gas to me, it means nothing,’ says Dery.
- In fact, I wanted to make Fernandito a little bit more goosey, but the executives in the network were saying, ‘No, no, no, no.’
- 1.1 • informal Exhibiting gooseflesh: I’ve gone all gooseyMore example sentences
- Another campaigner, Dave Dee, said: ‘I have gone goosey all over.’
- I was so excited to listen to your reflections that I actually got goosey and a bit teary all at once.
More definitions of gooseyDefinition of goosey in:
- The British & World English dictionary