- another term for rumor mill. the Hollywood gossip mill has gone into overdrive this week with reports that one of its hottest couples are on the verge of splitting upMore example sentences
- She often kept the gossip mill busy with stories of her publicly fighting with her various husbands.
- The gossip mills have been fuelled since by the fact that he has not raced on the European Grand Prix circuit for three years.
- Rumors were spread through the Westmoore gossip mill that the two were on intimate terms.
More definitions of gossip millDefinition of gossip mill in:
- The British & World English dictionary