- old-fashioned term for record ( sense 4 of the noun).More example sentences
- ‘He used to sing Christmas carols like his voice was taken straight from a gramophone record,’ she said.
- And finally, at the risk of sounding like a cracked gramophone record, I do have to repeat some obvious truths.
- It's become like a stuck gramophone record that keeps repeating itself over and over again - and no one is doing anything about it.
More definitions of gramophone recordDefinition of gramophone record in:
- The British & World English dictionary