- An arrangement of four planets in which each is in opposition to one other planet and square to the other two, forming a cross.More example sentences
- His birth chart displays a mighty grand cross - six planets are combining to form a square linked by oppositions.
- Should I blame the grand cross in my chart or Jupiter?
- Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune are the key players in this Grand Cross and they are in the fixed signs of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius.
More definitions of grand crossDefinition of grand cross in:
- The British & World English dictionary