- another term for great-aunt.More example sentences
- I reached the hospital on Wednesday at around 8 pm, where there was a cluster of aunts and uncles, and grand-aunts and grand-uncles I had never before seen, around the crumpled form of grandma.
- ‘My grand-aunt worked all of her life until she passed,’ says Hamlet, 27, who came to Canada with relatives seven years ago.
- But if he makes the noble gesture, a thankful nation will always remember a man made in the likeness of his illustrious grand-aunt, Constance.
More definitions of grandauntDefinition of grandaunt in:
- The British & World English dictionary