Definition of grape ivy in English:
An evergreen climbing plant of the grape family that is grown as a houseplant.
- Genus Cissus, family Vitaceae: several species, in particular C. rhombifolia
- He analyzed the DNA of one species within the F. graminearum family tree that was isolated from diseased tissue of a tropical ornamental called grape ivy or oakleaf ivy.
- The first and most common type was Cissus rhombifolia known as "grape ivy" since the foliage resembles grape leaves and it climbs with the aid of tendrils.
- Place your "Grape Ivy" in bright filtered light. Direct sunshine will burn the foliage of this plant.
Definition of grape ivy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan