Definition of grape ivy in English:
An evergreen climbing plant of the grape family that is grown as a houseplant.
- Genus Cissus, family Vitaceae: several species, in particular C. rhombifolia
- He analyzed the DNA of one species within the F. graminearum family tree that was isolated from diseased tissue of a tropical ornamental called grape ivy or oakleaf ivy.
- The first and most common type was Cissus rhombifolia known as "grape ivy" since the foliage resembles grape leaves and it climbs with the aid of tendrils.
- Place your "Grape Ivy" in bright filtered light. Direct sunshine will burn the foliage of this plant.
Definition of grape ivy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.