Definition of graphic design in English:
The art or skill of combining text and pictures in advertisements, magazines, or books.
- Of course, this assumes that we're talking about graphic design as commercial art.
- His books attempted to mix the visual aspects of drawing and graphic design with the poetics of sequence.
- This aspect of the exhibition pays homage to fashion and graphic design as well as to decorative design.
graphic designer noun
- Example sentences
- So it seems that books have become a vehicle for graphic design and graphic designers.
- He found occasional jobs as an art teacher at several institutes of higher education, as well as work as a graphic designer.
- He later worked as a graphic designer and taught drawing and painting to children.
Definition of graphic design in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan