Definition of graphic design in English:
The art or skill of combining text and pictures in advertisements, magazines, or books.
- Of course, this assumes that we're talking about graphic design as commercial art.
- His books attempted to mix the visual aspects of drawing and graphic design with the poetics of sequence.
- This aspect of the exhibition pays homage to fashion and graphic design as well as to decorative design.
- 1graphic designer noun
- Example sentences
- So it seems that books have become a vehicle for graphic design and graphic designers.
- He found occasional jobs as an art teacher at several institutes of higher education, as well as work as a graphic designer.
- He later worked as a graphic designer and taught drawing and painting to children.
Definition of graphic design in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.