- An input device consisting of a flat, pressure-sensitive pad that the user draws on or points at with a special stylus, to guide a pointer displayed on the screen.More example sentences
- In addition to filling out a form or signing a graphics tablet, a digital signature can also be a thumbprint.
- All you need is a graphics tablet, a device that recognizes scratches and scrawls made by a plastic pen and then translates those marks into digital form.
- So far, only graphics tablet users have been able to do anything with it.
More definitions of graphics tabletDefinition of graphics tablet in:
- The British & World English dictionary