- 1Of or relating to the measurement of weight.More example sentences
- The average water content of the bone specimens, measured using gravimetric methods is in the normal range for cortical bone.
- The two chief classes of quantitative analysis, gravimetric and volumetric, were developed in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- All four requirements can be tested by simple gravimetric measurement or by inspection, and all four include quantitative limits.
- 1.1Of or relating to the measurement of gravity.More example sentences
- The pressure and volumetric tests are suitable for field use, but the gravimetric test is best done in the lab.
- Analysis of silica content was completed by the gravimetric method.
- Particle size analysis was performed using the gravimetric method.
More definitions of gravimetricDefinition of gravimetric in:
- The British & World English dictionary