- The measurement of weight.More example sentences
- At the 1877 meeting of the International Geodetic Association, his work in gravimetry was recognized as an important advance.
- To determine the dry weight, the specimen was dried at room temperature for several days and in vacuum for an additional 6-8 h just before the gravimetry.
- His research interests include positioning, navigation, and attitude determination using INS / GPS integration for georeferencing and airborne gravimetry.
More definitions of gravimetryDefinition of gravimetry in:
- The British & World English dictionary