- Grassland suitable for pasturage: pastures and rough grazingMore example sentences
- Crofters gained the right to buy croft lands and common grazings even if their landlord did not want to sell.
- Failure to do so now can lead to very stemmy unpalatable grass in later grazings.
- The problems of the Area Based Headage System relating in particular to farmers with land designated as mountain grazings must be immediately resolved as many farmers have now found that they are entitled to less than expected.
More definitions of grazingDefinition of grazing in:
- The British & World English dictionary