- 1The unripe fruit of a sweet pepper, which is mild in flavor and widely used in cooking.More example sentences
- Carrots, kale, and spinach are the main suppliers of beta carotene, while vitamin C is found in citrus fruits and juices, green peppers, broccoli, and potatoes.
- Add the green pepper and mushrooms and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Vitamin C is present in fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits and red and green peppers.
More definitions of green pepperDefinition of green pepper in:
- The British & World English dictionary