- A color between beige and gray.More example sentences
- They liked the idea of simplicity and honesty, the almost-Japanese restraint of his palette: grey, greeny-grey, greige, and all those distinctive non-colours.
- I love the small greige (new in’ colour, a mix of grey and beige) pleat bag - it folds flat for easy travel, great for a weekend away.
- Sections devoted to elaborately beaded, exquisitely embroidered and sleekly tailored garments in black and white, red, greige (Armani's trademark, a subtle mixture of grey and beige) or romantic floral prints, are accompanied by text comparing them to the paintings of Ad Reinhardt, Rothko and Matisse.
More definitions of greigeDefinition of greige in:
- The British & World English dictionary