- The female of the black grouse.More example sentences
- The greyhen goes to a distance to make her nest, in order to conceal her eggs from the blackcock.
- All being well, after the curious courtship, the greyhens will start laying their eggs from the middle of next month.
- For the coming year we are planning to release a new group of greyhens with chicks in July which we hope will improve their survival rate.
More definitions of greyhenDefinition of greyhen in:
- The British & World English dictionary