- The total value of goods produced and services provided by a country during one year, equal to the gross domestic product plus the net income from foreign investments.More example sentences
- The size of these contributions is determined partly by the gross national product of individual countries.
- I asked the journalist what he thinks the percentage of theft is in comparison to the total gross national product, but he played pretty dumb and said he couldn't give me an answer to that question.
- Unemployment has soared to 18.3 per cent and the foreign debt stands at $132 billion, or half the gross national product.
More definitions of gross national productDefinition of gross national product in:
- The British & World English dictionary