- A person who maintains an athletic field, a park, or the grounds of a school or other institution.More example sentences
- The cuts will affect custodians, residence and dining hall employees, groundskeepers, administrative assistants, extension agents and others.
- The Division employs about 25 local residents as building interpreters and groundskeepers.
- After practice, when all his teammates were showered and heading home, Berry would stay on the field, enlisting coaches, groundskeepers, writers, and even his wife Sally to throw him passes so that he could hone his routes.
More definitions of groundskeeperDefinition of groundskeeper in:
- The British & World English dictionary