noun (plural groundsmen)
- British term for groundskeeper.More example sentences
- To begin by noting that this exhibition includes a transcript of an interview the artist conducted with the head groundsman of Ellis Park stadium might suggest that it is a bit tedious.
- Let's hope that the Croke Park groundsmen raise the level of the mower a few inches higher when they make their last cut before the All-Ireland football final.
- He now works as a groundsman at the Ross Park Primary School.
More definitions of groundsmanDefinition of groundsman in:
- The British & World English dictionary