- A medical practice run by several doctors.More example sentences
- A group practice of five doctors will have about 100 deaths a year, over half of them occurring in hospital and most of the rest in nursing homes, hospices, or residential homes.
- His research results reflect outcomes generated by his group practice of six urologists.
- Most respondents worked in a group practice or medical school setting.
More definitions of group practiceDefinition of group practice in:
- The British & World English dictionary