- Pleased, satisfied, and contented.More example sentences
- It has been a few years since I had them around so I'm deeply gruntled to have them back.
- Some of those currently disgruntled may never get gruntled.
- Sources in the banking industry have leaked the following letter to us, reportedly sent to a bank in the United States by a client who was, in the words of the poet, if not disgruntled, then certainly far from gruntled.
1930s: back-formation from disgruntled.
More definitions of gruntledDefinition of gruntled in:
- The British & World English dictionary