nounNorth American • informal
- Guacamole: we got chips, salsa, and guacMore example sentences
- It comes with delightfully light guac and red onions pickled with vinegar, cumin, cloves and canella.
- The guacamole man comes over, splits open an avocado, adds all the right spices, and mixes your guac right in front of your eyes.
- Though guac does have fat in it, it's the good kind that's packed with vitamins.
More definitions of guacDefinition of guac in:
- The British & World English dictionary