- A dish of mashed avocado mixed with chopped onion, tomatoes, chili peppers, and seasoning.More example sentences
- Perhaps the best-known avocado dish is guacamole.
- For starters, there's freshly mashed guacamole or tortilla soup.
- Both come with rice, a fresh tomato, cucumber and bocconcini salad, guacamole, and a handful of corn chips.
Latin American Spanish, from Nahuatl ahuacamolli, from ahuacatl 'avocado' + molli 'sauce'.
More definitions of guacamoleDefinition of guacamole in:
- The British & World English dictionary