- A compound consisting of guanine combined with ribose, a nucleoside unit in RNA.More example sentences
- Standards (adenosine, cytidine, guanosine, pseudouridine, and uridine) were used to determine the optimal gradient conditions for separation.
- Since guanosine is not converted to adenine nucleotides in flies, guanosine must somehow act indirectly, perhaps through a mechanism for balancing nucleotide pools.
- This clearly indicates that the stems are primarily stabilized by the quartet-cation interactions, which are very similar for inosine and guanosine due to close similarity in their electronic structures.
More definitions of guanosineDefinition of guanosine in:
- The British & World English dictionary