Definition of guest list in English:
1A list of the people invited to a particular event.
- No fewer than four lingerie companies some undoubtedly more familiar to Her Majesty than others are on the guest list.
- That's the last time I let your father make out the guest list.
- Thanks to Gavin of Lionsheart for both the CD and the guest-list for this excellent gig.
1.1A list of people who are to be admitted to a concert or similar event without payment.
- Mayor Thomas M. Menino is on the guest list.
- Of the Lone brothers, only Bilal Lone was invited, with Sajjad being left out of the guest list.
- I was fortunate enough to have been on the guest list.
Definition of guest list in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan