1A list of the people invited to a particular event.
- No fewer than four lingerie companies some undoubtedly more familiar to Her Majesty than others are on the guest list.
- That's the last time I let your father make out the guest list.
- Thanks to Gavin of Lionsheart for both the CD and the guest-list for this excellent gig.
1.1A list of people who are to be admitted to a concert or similar event without payment.
- Mayor Thomas M. Menino is on the guest list.
- Of the Lone brothers, only Bilal Lone was invited, with Sajjad being left out of the guest list.
- I was fortunate enough to have been on the guest list.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: guest list
Definition of guest list in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.