- Trivial, worthless, or insolent talk or ideas.More example sentences
- Trust me, these ‘get rich quick’ ads are pure bull, guff and hogwash!
- It will be an alternative to the usual football, guff and nonsense.
- All this guff and nonsense does is reinforce the conviction that the City of York Council does not give a stuff if there is a football club in the city.
early 19th century (in the sense 'puff, whiff of a bad smell'): imitative.
More definitions of guffDefinition of guff in:
- The British & World English dictionary