- An obsession with the idea of having done wrong.More example sentences
- You've got amnesia, and you've got a guilt complex, and you don't know if you are coming or going from some place.
- ‘They have a guilt complex about the Highlander - a perception of social injustice that is actually pretty far removed from contemporary crofting’.
- Its strength has been to exploit the guilt complex of western citizens, posing as a vehicle of material improvement for poor countries and as a forum of world ‘peace’, while cynically pursuing its supremely selfish agenda.
More definitions of guilt complexDefinition of guilt complex in:
- The British & World English dictionary