- A plant secretion consisting of resin mixed with gum.More example sentences
- The gum resin of Boswellia serrata, also known as frankincense, has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, and is also known in that system of medicine as Salai guggul.
- An open, non-randomized clinical trial of 30 patients with chronic colitis investigated the effect of Boswellia serrata gum resin for six weeks on various UC disease parameters.
- Some plants have been known to yield as much as 2 lb or more of gum resin.
More definitions of gum resinDefinition of gum resin in:
- The British & World English dictionary