- chiefly British term for gum1 ( sense 2 of the noun).More example sentences
- All that was left was the letterbox and a pair of rubber gumboots.
- They may need gumboots or sturdy footwear for the 15-minute walk from the carpark to the memorial site, Ms Cowin said.
- It was much smoother for us this time - there were no doctors in white plastic aprons and white rubber gumboots, there were no suction cups and no forceps and no blood splatters.
More definitions of gumbootDefinition of gumboot in:
- The British & World English dictionary