- another term for moll ( sense 1).More example sentences
- ‘Beats the hell out of me,’ she says in the tough-guy voice she affects sometimes, as if she thinks she's a gun moll in a gangster movie.
- I mean I carry the machine gun - that is, I did in high school when I played Bonnie in the play and got to be his gun moll and right hand girl.
- We smoked in the woods where I embroidered stories about New York gangsters, and how my mother was going to prison for being a gun moll, and how when she got out we were going to California where there was a million dollars hidden in a cave.
More definitions of gun mollDefinition of gun moll in:
- The British & World English dictionary