nounchiefly North American
- The use of guns: the struggle started with skirmishes and some scattered gunplayMore example sentences
- For far too many people associated with the music, the venomous and slanderous verbal assaults on other artists that is a staple of rap - and which seems to feed its gunplay - is proof of the genre's authenticity.
- Of course, no one is overly concerned with reloading or lack of ammunition, but then that's been true since the days of singing cowboys such as Roy Rogers who smiled a lot and engaged in friendly gunplay between musical numbers.
- The making of a proper Julep - and that discussion alone can end in gunplay - is a ceremony to be undertaken with proper reverence for the ingredients and for the occasion for which the Julep is being made.
More definitions of gunplayDefinition of gunplay in:
- The British & World English dictionary