noun(in phrase at gunpoint)
- While threatening someone or being threatened with a gun: two robbers held a family at gunpoint while they searched their houseMore example sentences
- Two intruders were involved in the raid, in which four occupants of the house were threatened at gunpoint and told to hand over money.
- Three teenage boys were threatened at gunpoint by a youth on Wandsworth Common in two separate incidents.
- They threatened the four at gunpoint and bundled them into a van with blacked-out windows.
More definitions of gunpointDefinition of gunpoint in:
- The British & World English dictionary