- A person engaged in the illegal sale or importing of firearms.More example sentences
- Indonesia and the Philippines have immensely long coastlines, making their waters especially difficult to guard against pirates, drug traffickers, gunrunners and other criminals.
- However, it is increasingly apparent that the CAGE unit is targeting law-abiding citizens, not criminal gunrunners.
- Kelly draws up a large, impressive, even diverse, cast of Irish cops and gunrunners, Italian mobsters and mistresses, Russian immigrants and killers, saints and scoundrels.
- More example sentences
- These connected crimes include corruption of state officials, forgery, use of fraud to obtain false certificates, blackmail, gunrunning, drug trafficking and money laundering.
- There are pirates and sex, gunrunning and smuggling, and sailors who talk like sailors.
- We hear time and time again that the funds for terrorist operations come from anywhere possible, and that drug-running, gunrunning, and those sorts of illicit activities are always a good source of revenue for terrorists.
More definitions of gunrunnerDefinition of gunrunner in:
- The British & World English dictionary