- Eyeliner that is worn by men: a glam rock singer with a banshee wail, guyliner, and black nail polishMore example sentences
- The Get Up Kids' early brand of pop-punk somehow spawned a wild world of young musicians who wouldn't be caught dead without their guyliner and asymmetrical black hair-dos.
- He commands the stage like a modern-day crooner, except that he fronts a rock band instead of an orchestra, and wears "guyliner" and feather epaulettes on his blazer.
- Everyone knows he's bound to graduate to black hair dye and guyliner any day now.
More definitions of guylinerDefinition of guyliner in:
- The British & World English dictionary