- Of or relating to a gyrus or gyri.More example sentences
- MRI findings early in the course of infection include gyral swelling or high signal intensity on weighted images, followed by extension of the infection, hemorrhage, and increasing areas of contrast enhancement.
- Three-dimensional mapping of gyral shape and cortical surface asymmetries in schizophrenia: Gender effects.
- Infraoptic course of anterior cerebral arteries associated with abnormal gyral segmentation.
More definitions of gyralDefinition of gyral in:
- The British & World English dictionary