- 2(Of cameras, binoculars, and other optical devices) capable of securing a steady view by means of an electronic device that corrects for movement.More example sentences
- In the years between the two world wars, he and his engineers developed the automatic pilot, the first airplane stabilizer, gyrostabilized bomb sights, and automatic-fire control systems.
- The mast mounted sight is equipped with a thermal imager and a television camera on a gyrostabilised platform.
- The cavalry unit is equipped with this vehicle which is fitted with a 105 mm high-pressure gyrostabilised gun and associated automated fire control system.
More definitions of gyrostabilizedDefinition of gyrostabilized in:
- The British & World English dictionary