- A gyroscopic device for maintaining the equilibrium of something such as a ship, aircraft, or platform.More example sentences
- In 1913, the first gyrostabilizer, controlling pitch and yaw as well as speed and direction, was installed on the ship.
- His armour clankered slightly as he stepped, the gyrostabilisers kicking in with each grand step.
- Results obtained by this method on identification of the drift of a three-degree gyrostabilizer are given.
More definitions of gyrostabilizerDefinition of gyrostabilizer in:
- The British & World English dictionary