- Side by side, the police stations have been asked to engage one constable each for every habitual offender and submit a report at the end of the month.
- The patients, all of whom were habitual heroin users, were aware of an abnormal local reaction from the time of the suspect injection.
- It is an 8-week lifestyle program designed to incrementally elicit and sustain habitual physical activity behaviors in previously sedentary people.
- The regulars, sipping their habitual drinks and talking less earnestly, knew the importance of restraint.
- The every day refers what is normal, customary and habitual involved in our day-to-day existence coping.
- I said as I dressed in my habitual form-fitting black leather.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'part of one's character'): from medieval Latin habitualis, from habitus 'condition, appearance' (see habit).
Words that rhyme with habitualritual
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.