- A ball of hair that collects in the stomach of a cat or similar animal as a result of the animal’s licking its coat.More example sentences
- To prevent hairballs, groom your cat frequently to remove loose hair.
- You can help prevent hairballs by grooming your cat frequently to remove the excess hair that will cause them.
- If your cat continues to have trouble with hairballs, talk to your vet about what you should do to improve this.
More definitions of hairballDefinition of hairball in:
- The British & World English dictionary