(also half sister)
- A sister with whom one has only one parent in common.More example sentences
- The film is about two half-sisters, one of whom has a psychological problem.
- I have half-brothers and half-sisters from my parents' previous marriages, and they're all much older than me.
- Flora, who has three half-sisters whom she has also never met, added that she would one day like to meet them too.
More definitions of half-sisterDefinition of half-sister in:
- The British & World English dictionary