adjective & adverbchiefly British
- At intervals of six months.More example sentences
- Interest would be paid half-yearly on January 30 and July 30, each year.
- The first half-yearly general meeting of the company was held at its office in King William Street, Adelaide on 27 July 1866.
- But he had actually paid in half-yearly instalments and handed over the first £660 in May, with the second payment not due until next month.
More definitions of half-yearlyDefinition of half-yearly in:
- The British & World English dictionary