- The Japanese name for Pacific yellowtail, especially when used in sushi and sashimi.More example sentences
- Standard favorites like hamachi and pearly ahi shrimp were good also, but the real surprise at Jewel Bako was the desserts.
- The food, by Dan Barber of Blue Hill, included tomatoes filled with eggplant and anchovies, hamachi, lobster, and plum coupe.
- While wild hamachi with scallion, radish, and ginger dashes madly across your senses, Spanish mackerel laden with a blend of soy and truffle oil capsizes taste buds.
More definitions of hamachiDefinition of hamachi in:
- The British & World English dictionary