- Denoting shellfish collected from the seabed by divers rather than harvested by dredging boats: hand-dived scallopsMore example sentences
- In memory of the old days, I will donate two crisp crunchies to our Lifeboat Fund for the best description of a dish from any menu made using "hand-dived scallops".
- Candied aubergines are placed on top of hand-dived scallops, tagliatelle towers are constructed.
- There's no hand-dived, seven-hour, pan-fried nonsense.
More definitions of hand-divedDefinition of hand-dived in:
- The British & World English dictionary